Inteq BPO has a stronghold on most aspects related to revenue cycle management (RCM). RCM encompasses everything from determining patient insurance eligibility and collecting co-pays to properly coding claims.
Areas addressed as part of “Front end” revenue cycle management are
- Eligibility Verification,
- Co-pay identification and collection,
- Contract determination with insurance,
- Correspondence Management, and
- Credentialing assistance.
Areas addressed during “Middle” revenue cycle management are
- Charge description master,
- Charge entry,
- Clinical documentation,
- DRG Assurance,
- Medical coding,
- Converting hard copy bills to electronic format,
- EDI based processing, and
- Clearing house edits.
The emphasis during “Back End” revenue cycle management is on
- Claims processing,
- A/R Calling,
- Accounts collection,
- Denial resolution,
- Payment posting,
- Appeals, and
- Timely filing checks.